services, procedures and operations
- Symptoms related to breast pain, lumps and abnormal nipple discharge.
- Treatment of breast infections related to breastfeeding, breast abscesses.
- Discussion of surveillance and treatment of the high risk woman with family history of breast cancer or BRCA mutation carriers.
- Clinical breast examination.
- Breast screening.
- Evaluation of abnormal screening or diagnostic mammograms and ultrasounds.
- Excision biopsy of breast lumps or benign tumours.
- Microdochectomy (duct excision) or total duct excision for abnormal nipple discharge/duct ectasia.
- Hookwire localization open biopsy of abnormal breast lesions seen on mammogram or ultrasound.
- Wide excision of tumours.
- Breast cancer surgery.
- Breast conservation with parenchymal displacement for remodeling (oncoplastic surgery).
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy for early breast cancer.
- Oncological axilla lymph node clearance for breast cancer.
- Mastectomy with immediate reconstruction (in conjunction with plastic surgeon).